1. Look through my reference photos- never hurts to re-familiarize yourself with what you have, right?
2. Decide what I want to work on today- usually good for 10-15 minutes
3. Sweep the studio floor- when all else fails
4. Pet the cat- always good for a break when you didn’t even know you wanted one
5. Update my To Do List– this is REALLY important, of course, and must be done Right Now
2 thoughts on “5 Favorite Ways to Procrastinate”
You forgot my favorite…read someone else’s blog………
Ha! Too true!